Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ramstein Air Base Now

We are now at Ramstein Air Base, Germany. Met a good friend here and he took me for a German beer. I ordered a large...forgetting that a large could be two liters or more...I couldn't finish before I had to board the plane. It was good to see Paul again...hope to visit him again in Germany for a little longer than 15-20 minutes.

Next stop BWI airport.

Happily sent from my iPad ;)

9 comments:

wendy said...

very cool! hope that means you'll be getting some R&R! take care, wendy

Anonymous said...

Kerala is one of the most popular and beautiful travel destinations in India. It has lots of amazing attractions ranging from the beautiful and fascinating hill stations, romantic beaches, rich culture, exotic wildlife parks and many more. We provides best services for Kerala tour packages.

Kadi Easley said...

Glad you're finally coming home. Thank you for all your hard work and thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I have really enjoyed reading about your work. Welcome home and enjoy your time with your family.

Gia V. Cruz said...

Thank you for your service to our country!!! Thank God you got home safe to your wife, your family and friends. I pray for all our soldiers deployed and here in the states. I thank God for each and every one of you. I also thank God Iraq and Afghanistan are now regaining control and organizing their Army, about time they get it together so the US can reallocate $$$$ and resources back to the US.

Kadi Easley said...

Hope you have the best Thanksgiving ever with your family and friends.

Julie Weathers said...

Tim I am so very glad you are home. You did such a wonderful job while you were there, but as a family member waiting for a loved one...YAY!!!!!

I wonder if your replacement will start a twitter or blog so we can see how your work progresses. I'd like to see the conclusion of these efforts.

Julie Weathers said...

Tim, I hope all is going well for you. Would it be possible to get contact info for your replacement? I'd still like to support this effort.

Unknown said...

hey bro, god bless. I want to let you know CNN mentioned you, because Taliban is following you on twitter. Just be careful please. Protect Your tweets and blogs.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/social.media/05/13/taliban.twitter/index.html?hpt=C2

Godspeed.

Duke said...

Hi Bro, know you are glad to be out of the desert, I know I was glad when my tours were over.
Duke.