Rocket Status: None tonight, but one heck of a sudden sand storm.
The sand storm is so intense I can't see 20 feet and it's blocked out light 100 feet away. It's penetrating the small unsealed areas of my room and I can smell the dust and taste it. This is the worst sand storm I've been in, since I've been in the middle east area. Felt like the winds were gusting to 80 mph or more. Glad I'm not outside...feel sorry for the guards. I guess this is why we get those goggles they issue us... :)
Nothing too special today, but when I went to main base KAF to take my replacement to a training class, I spotted these vehicles with special emblems on them...too funny.
Something tells me that's not a real Chevy...LOL.
And this is surely not a Cadillac...where did they get that giant emblem?
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment