This morning we started working on inventory and adding it to a spreadsheet in a computer so we could get a quickly usable document that would show us everything we have. I finally sorted out all the sheets and used a pivot table to create a summed list of each item. It is one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long time...an actual physical inventory of what is in the warehouse.
Will and I drove over to the Australian BBQ, so we could say good bye to our friends. Will leaves Monday for an indefinite period of time, so I don't know if I'll see him again before I leave. My Canadian friend, Jeremy, is going on R&R for two weeks back to Canada, so I'll be gone before he returns. The two Australians are headed to a conference with me, so I'll see them for a little while longer...they both leave in about 8-10 days. Sad seeing friends go...not knowing if you'll see them again. We always wish to see our friends on better terms...maybe visiting Australia or Canada where we don't have to wear body armor. :)
Here are some pics of the warehouse after the inventory was complete. There are still some boxes in the back along the wall, but it's nearly 100% complete.





No comments:
Post a Comment