Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kabul trip

Rocket status: none tonight.

Today we went to the logistics command and I introduced my replacement to the key personnel that he'll be working with during his deployment.

It went fairly well, but we did run a little short on time. For the most part we accomplished what we set out to do.

For me, I got the carpet I desperately wanted. It's called a four seasons carpet. It's a beautiful velvety wool called Belgique wool. It's the only time I've ever seen this pattern, so I'm glad i had the time to get it. Last time I had to depart on a late night flight and didn't have the opportunity to purchase it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad...Love it!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Tim,

I'm so glad you got your favorite carpet. You certainly deserve something that you truly want after all of the good things you've done. (Picture please! Ha! Ha!)

Take care. Be safe. Thank you for everything you do.

Janice