Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last Day of Conference in Kabul

Rocket status: none tonight.

Today was okay, but most of the learning was done yesterday. Today, the talk was more towards structure and other issues that are not our main problem. We probably could have missed today and it would have been fine.

All in all, I think it was pretty beneficial to bring the ANA officers to hear from their ANA leadership, which were very vocal during the conference...good to see.

We all ate at the Thai restaurant tonight as the our last meal together. It was bitter sweet. We've had a really good time, but I won't see Tony again after I leave unless I fly to Australia.

I'll miss our team. They came out to show their support during my end of tour medal presentation. It was very nice having them there.

Sorry about the pics. I'll post some when I get back to FOB Lindsey.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad...Love it!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Tim,

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date! Don't worry about the photos even though I love to see them it's nothing to be sorry about.

Take care! Have a safe trip back to your base. Thank you for everything you do!

Janice