Rocket status: none tonight.
Today I ran all over trying to tie up loose ends before my replacement gets here...contracting to try to finalize some payments to vendors and a follow up on our construction project; also went shopping for a present for my ANA Colonel, but I didn't see anything yet. My replacement arrives tomorrow. Funny, I haven't packed a thing. I don't like to think about leaving, because there are things I've started that I won't see to fruition. I am very excited to go home though :)
This morning I went to meet with the ANA Colonel to catch up, since the inspectors were there until about 5pm yesterday asking questions. He told me about his trip and some of the things he did while in Kabul. He was doing some serious networking.
I took a few pics from the past couple days, since I haven't included too many pics lately.
My favorite Captain enjoying ice cream.
These guys are holding up commander's orders...little bigger than normal, but that's the way they do it here.
This is one heck of a jingle truck...look at the front end.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Tim,
Thanks for the outstandingly, gorgeous jingle truck. Love it.
Your favorite captain looks like he's up to no good with that little twinkle in his eye. I'm sure you'll miss him and everyone else, and I'm sure they'll miss you too.
Take care. Be safe. Thanks for everything you do.
Janice
Post a Comment